Babis Rammos, MD
Preferred InstaLift Provider
Illinois Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- ThermiSmooth Face
- Silhouette InstaLift
- Controlled Subdermal Tissue HeatingDuring the ThermiTight® application, a tiny probe is used to gently heat specific tissues to a physician selected therapeutic temperature. After the application, a gentle wrap is applied and you may resume normal activities the next day.
- Controlled Non-Invasive Tissue HeatingThermiSmooth® Face is performed using a specially designed temperature controlled hand piece. The hand piece gently heats the skin’s surface using dermal heating.
- Non-invasive Vulvovaginal Tissue HeatingThermiVa® treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue. The patent pending ThermiVa electrode is designed for treatments including the vaginal anatomy.
- Toxin Free Disabling of Frown LinesThermiRase® is performed by precisely disabling the nerves which control the muscles associated with unwanted face and neck lines.
- Minimally Invasive Way to Lift Mid-Facial SkinCosmetic medical techniques have advanced greatly in recent years. Many aspects of facial aging can be addressed with safe and effective procedures that offer little downtime and natural-looking results. While wrinkles, brown spots and lost volume can be treated with existing procedures, until now there has been no minimally invasive way to lift the deeper layers of mid-facial skin, one of the major contributors to an aged and tired appearance.